Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Addiction

Lately I have been on a crossword puzzle rampage. I tried my hardest on the one in the Statesman, but did not get many boxes filled before giving up. I bookmarked a website and go there multiple times a day for a quick round and actually get most of them figured out. Sadly, many of the words are repeats so it is simply a matter of remembering them from previous puzzles, but it is still very entertaining. When I was younger I was amazed at Steph for being so dedicated to finishing the crossword puzzle each day in the newspaper. Now I understand her addiction. I don't think I could ever tackle this one though...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean, I'm a sudoko addict once I get going. I do better with nubmers than letters. Maybe one day you can tackle the big one... it's a cool wall decoration anyway. We're super excited for tonight!!! AHHH.

Sarah said...

HA HA, I just realized I spelled numbers wrong. That is so funny and further proves my point :)

Meredith said...

College students have time for cross word puzzles? Where did I go to college?!