Monday, June 28, 2010

Silhouette


At our Relief Society Enrichment night this week we did some glass etching. Someone had brought a Cricut to cut out patterns that we could use over the glass. I started thinking about how cool it would be to have that machine. And then I saw this, which seemed even better (not having to buy any cartridges and all...) and my heart just leaped at the opportunity of having one someday. And then I found this, which was even better! I decided to enter this contest any way I could so here I am. I totally want one! I have so many things in our new house that I want to decorate and have fun with and this would be totally perfect! Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

X, We hope you win! xoxo

John and Aleesa said...

I LOVE the Silhouette!!! It's been on my wish list for awhile too. Good luck! :)

nate_clarlaw said...

Wow! You updated your blog! Mailee forwarded me your email from last week - it sounds like things are working out great for you! I checked out your house on KC's blog, it is GORGEOUS! Congrats!!

Carolyn Howell said...

I want more.

Enjoyed your new home page design and photo.
xoxo

JACK's house said...

Ok miss x where are the updates of what is going on NOW in your life?